Linky lets you easily post webpage links to App.net and Twitter from your iPhone and iPad.
A beautifully designed user interface fitting in with iOS 7. Linky has been enhanced and optimized for iOS 7.
Post from the browser Send the current webpage displayed in Safari or Chrome to Linky.
Compose quickly good-looking messages Quickly insert the url and the title of the link and Linky always grabs the best title and canonical URL.
Sync Keep all your devices in sync with Dropbox. It's fast and reliable.
Post quick & easy
- Switch between your accounts easily.
- Cross-post your messages : post simultaneously up to 2 accounts.
- Clipboard URL: If a URL is copied to the clipboard from an other application, Linky will ask you if you want to use it.
- Links, hashtags and mentions are colored when composing.
- Username are auto-completed when typing the @ symbol.
- Links can be shortened when the message is sent via bit.ly, CloudApp, Droplr, and Goo.gl (all the shorteners require a user account).
- Lower case, upper case or capitalize the text selection in the composer.
- Smart quote support when composing.
- Support of Readability.
- Navigate through the history of the browser.
- Go to the previous / next page.
- Other features
Universal App (iPhone + iPad)
- Support of Twitter single sign-on integrated in iOS.
- Designed for the Retina Display.
- Support of portrait and landscape orientations on the iPad.